- Scroll down to register -
Finance & Control
Faculty of Business, Finance and Marketing
2020 IFMC International Week
Dear friend of IFMC,
It is a great pleasure to invite you to the 2020 IFMC International Week hosted by the Finance and Control domain and International Financial Management and Control bachelor program of The Hague University of Applied Sciences, which will be held from Monday 10 February until Friday 14 February, 2020 in The Hague, The Netherlands.
The goal of the International Week is to promote international studies and awareness of cultural diversity among students and partner lecturers, facilitators and the industry. The IWIFMC2020 program offers several courses, presentations, workshops and round-table discussions delivered by IFMC lecturers, visiting lecturers from our strategic partner universities and by the industry on various topics concerning Finance and Control and international studies.
The participants of the IWIFMC2020 are IFMC students, THUAS students and students from our strategic partner universities. However, it is also open for students from non-partner universities who wish to widen their international horizon.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2020 IFMC International Week in The Hague, The Netherlands.
1. Click on the link to find detailed course descriptions of all the workshops on offer:
2. Use this form to enroll for the workshops of your choice:
3. Here you can find a bird's eye view of the week, which will help you to plan your own schedule:
4. This table shows you the planning of the workshops throughout the week. Be aware that some workshops will be offered more than once, while other workshops consist of two parts: